Monday, November 17, 2008

The Most loved Serial of My Life - The Malgudi Days.


Malgudi Days.....?

Simply unforgettable part of my life. So nice, so realistic .Have never seen such stories and also filmed with such greatness with those so real locations. Even today, whenever i watch it its same with all heart touching sentiments and recall of my younger school days. Thanks to Door Darshan (DD) for presenting this masterpiece of work from the Legendary R.K.Narayanan. Recalling of Malgudi Days never lets me windup my memories of one of my childhood friends. His name is Sardi (P.Sardi Rao). He had been my friend since I was in my First standards at my School. God keep him in good health, wherever he is however he is.
            For all those who loved Malgudi Days, I provide  my earnest respect and adorance.

No comments:

Post a Comment